Well, here are my before and after pictures. So totally embarrassing! I don't show these to just anyone (okay, no one except my synchronized swim team members) so count yourself lucky. They are very hard to look at. I was so full of fluid and fat and misery! These pictures really make me sad. And happy. And proud.
You look fabulous! So proud of you and your accomplishment! You are an inspiration to all of us. To good health and happiness! Enjoy God's blessings. Love, Live and Laugh! Love and (((HUGS))) Dawn
Thank you Dawn :) I guess I haven't checked the blog in a long time, didn't see this message. I am so thankful to God and all the angels up there who have been helping me to accomplish this mission. And to all of my family and friends. It takes a village!
Wow! You look amazing and have accomplished so much! I don't even remember you looking like that!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! I didn't look in a mirror back then so I don't remember it either. LOL Seems like another life.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous! So proud of you and your accomplishment! You are an inspiration to all of us. To good health and happiness! Enjoy God's blessings. Love, Live and Laugh! Love and (((HUGS))) Dawn
ReplyDeleteThank you Dawn :) I guess I haven't checked the blog in a long time, didn't see this message. I am so thankful to God and all the angels up there who have been helping me to accomplish this mission. And to all of my family and friends. It takes a village!
Delete