I have reached One-derland!
That's weight-loss surgery talk for losing 100#.
One-derland came early for me. Sooner than most. I have had such a touchy stomach and still struggle to eat 600 calories a day. When I eat meat, I can only do 1/2 ounce. So, for all that struggling, I get One-derland!
My surgeon would be happy. He believes in suffering to achieve your goals. LOL A little sadistic he is.
As you can see, once again, I lack "selfie" skills. And my eyes always look closed in these pictures. I think I am squinting trying to see what I am doing with the camera.
But you get the idea. It's me, minus 100. :)
I can't think of anything else to say. It's been 4 months, 3 weeks since surgery. I go back to the surgeon in January to check labs. I need new clothes but can't spend money on something I'll need to replace in a couple of weeks. In this picture I am wearing mom's shirt and dad's vest. LOL They are my teeth, though. Just wanna be clear on that.
Diana
Bravo!!! Congratulations on reaching the 100 lb. weight loss & taking a great self picture. You have done great on both. I am so proud of you for sticking with the program through thick & thin. You are looking better than great. Keep posting pictures. I enjoy seeing them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Donna! I am so happy to be feeling and looking better! :) Life is good. I feel very thankful. Here is how much energy I had today: Woke early, took car to get oil change and brakes checked. Shopped and ate lunch/read magazines while I waited. Then I got groceries, cleaned/vacuumed the car, and got gas. I swapped cars with Bob's at work, moving everything over and came home and unloaded. Then I went to Dena's to see Chris, Dana and Riley who is A-dorable. Then I went to mom's and made Nick mac'n cheese (had wisdom teeth out 2 days ago). Came home and STILL HAVE ENERGY!!!! LOL Six months ago I would have barely been able to do one thing on that list. It's so good to feel normal again!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you look so Good and Happy! And boy those teeth and that smile are absolutely Beautiful. So Proud of You!!!! Keep up the good work. Enjoy the new clothes. I know I have! ;-)
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes,
Dawn N.
Thanks Dawn! I'll be seeing you soon. We'll have to do some more pictures in the chair. LOL Have a great Christmas!
DeleteSo proud of you! You look amazing. I'm worried that you will out pace me in the future 5K! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteTrust me no one has ever EVER had to worry about being outpaced by me! LOL Speed was never my strong point. And thanks :)
Delete