Went to the surgeon today for a checkup. He said I have abdominal wall edema. I could have told him that! Walking around feeling 10 months pregnant with triplets is how I described it.
So my body was clinging to the extra fluids. He said to slowly start up diuretics today.
2 hours after taking 1/2 dose I have lost 5 pounds! LOL Woohoo!
Finally the scale moves!
Feeling much better.
Everything else is good.
A little more energy every day.
Back to work on Monday.
Diana
Back to work? What are you, wonder woman? Proud of you though.
ReplyDeleteWell it's mostly because I have a sit down job at home, otherwise no way! I feel stronger every day but going 8 hours may be an issue. I have a backup plan though so no worries. I'll probably do split shifts for awhile. My girls I work with are wonderful. We cover each other. :)
ReplyDelete